Data lost from iPhone is so common to see, even if you have the iPhone 7. You need a tool to recover deleted data from iPhone 7 for a rainy day, just like not every day will be rain, but you need an umbrella.
As far as I know iPhone Data Recovery is the most professional tool in the word to recover lost contacts, notes, photos, sms and more from iPhone 7/SE/6S/6S Plus/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S . Even if you lost iPhone 7 data after iOS 9.3 upgrade or iOS 9.3 update failing, you can try the below 3 ways to recover disappeared iPhone 7 data with iPhone Data Recovery Tool to your computer.
Way 1: Recover lost iPhone data directly from iPhone 7
If you have not backup files, you can try this way.
After download the iPhone data recovery on your computer(on Windows). Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer and start to scan your iPhone.
1. All data including both existing and deleted are displayed. Preview the contacts you want to back up or recover.
2. Click “Recover” to save to computer.
Way 2: Recover iPhone 7 Data from iTunes Backup
1. Select “Recover Data from iTunes Backup File”. You will see all your iTunes backup data.
2. Select your iPhone 7 backup data and click “Start Scan” to start iTunes backup extracting.
3. After scanning, you can preview all you lost data (contacts, notes, sms, photos, videos, and more). Select the lost data you need, click “Recover”. Then, save the recovered iPhone data.
Way 3: Recover iPhone7 data from iCloud backup
If your iPhone 7 became inaccessible after iOS 9.3 update failing, you can extract data from iCloud backup.
1. Select “Recover lost data from iCloud backup” and login iCloud account.
2. Select the backup contacts you need and click “Next”.
3. Preview and select you need and click “Recover” to save them on PC.
Hope one of the 3 ways above can help you recover disappeared data from iPhone 7. You also can use the tool to recover lost iPhone data from stolen iPhone and use the tool to recover deleted data from iPad/iPod touch. And if you want to recover lost iPhone 7 data on mac, you can click this link!
The Most Common Reasons of the iPhone Data Loss:
1. Most people deleted data on iPhone by pressing wrong buttons.
2. Lost iPhone data after recovery-mode restore.
3. Update or downgrade to lower version could erase contacts from iPhone.
4 .Jailbreak failure or improper operations during jailbreak can cause data loss.
5. iPhone is inaccessible because of black screen, system error, locked screen (forgot password), or stuck in recovery mode, blue screen of death, etc.
6. iPhone is crashed, smashed, broken, water damaged, lost or stolen.